The LiquidGoldConcept Pathway 3 Accelerator will guarantee two things:
1) The opportunity to complete 103 lactation-specific educational hours through virtual consults with standardized patients (i.e, telesimulations), virtual parent education workshops, and written support to parents in a Facebook group.
2) an IBCLC mentor who will supervise the student’s existing or planned consults with pregnant, breast/chestfeeding, and lactating families.
How does it work?
- Apply and Get Approved by IBLCE
- Complete 100+ lactation-specific education hours via virtual consults with Standardized Patients
- Receive Your Lactation Simulation Model and NORALSim Latching Simulator
- Complete 500 Supervised Clinical Hours with our IBCLC Mentors
- Receive Ongoing Support from LiquidGoldConcept with Job Placement and Mentorship