The LiquidGoldConcept Pathway 3 Accelerator will guarantee two things:
1) The opportunity to complete 120 clinical hours through virtual consults with standardized patients (i.e, telesimulations), virtual parent education workshops, and written support to parents in a Facebook group.
2) an IBCLC mentor who will supervise the student’s existing or planned consults with pregnant, breast/chestfeeding, and lactating families.
How does it work?
- Apply and Get Approved by IBLCE
- Complete 100+ Clinical Hours via Virtual Consults with Standardized Patients
- Receive Your Lactation Simulation Model and NORALSim Latching Simulator
- Complete 400 Supervised Clinical Hours with Real Pregnant and Lactating People
- Receive Ongoing Support from LiquidGoldConcept with Job Placement and Mentorship